HI!!!!

I was scalling the incoming e-mail and saw"Ernsthausen" and perked up immediately.  Although I know that there are other Ernsthausen's I was hoping it was you.

How have you been?  I saw throught the Kellogg newletter that you are a grandmother.  How wonderful.  I'd love to know all of the details; this is your chance to brag shamelessly.

Did you go to NADE?  We are tring mini-mesters this semester (an 8 week 095 followed by an 8 week English 111(curriculumcourse).
As it turned out, our first week of the 111 session starts this week, so I didn't make it to NADE again.  I was hoping that  I would be there this year. Oh well.

Let's keep in touch.

       Sharon Cupples
>>> ErnsthausenC <[log in to unmask]> 03/15/00 04:10PM >>>
At Roberts Wesleyan College all new students, freshmen and transfers, are
required to take the Nelson-Denny Reading Test.  The test is not used for
placement, but as a screening tool to help with academic advising and
scheduling courses.

Carol Ernsthausen
Roberts Wesleyan College
2301 Westside Drive