Hi Listers,

A hearty thanks to everyone who participated in the latest discussion
about cooperative learning. I have compiled the responses to my question
“ Why/how did you start using cooperative learning” and placed them on
my web page at:

http://www.capecod.net/~tpanitz/tedspage/starterpages/discussions.htm

    IT IS NOT TO LATE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION! My web site is
alive and evolving, with your help.

     If you feel inspired by these testimonials please feel free to
e-mail me your story regarding CL and I will add it to the site.

 I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I did!  Also feel free to
browse the other discussions shown on this starter page.

Regards,
Ted