Dear Colleagues:

As a test to see who can and cannot receive attachments via LRNASST and as a means to communicate this information, I have attached a flyer about an upcoming regional SI supervisor training.  If the attachment does not make the trip and you are interested, please let me know off-server and I will email  a text copy.

Best wishes to all..................

Dennis

Dennis H. Congos
Supplemental Instruction Coordinator
Student Academic Resource Center
(SARC)
POB 163115
PC1-102
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-3115
Phone 407-823-5130
FAX 407-823-2051
Email: [log in to unmask]
SI/VSI Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/
To subscribe to SINet, send a message to [log in to unmask]
To UNsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask]
     In message body type UNSUBSCRIBE SINET
     In message body type SUBSCRIBE SINET
Messages for everyone in the group, send to [log in to unmask]
NADE Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade.htm