From: Geraldine Murphy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 1:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: e-mail purge policy

We're proposing a timeframe of 6 months for purging but it's yet to be
signed off by Management Team.  We require business related emails with
long-term information value to be printed and filed as we have legislated
archival requirements and normal business requirements.

We propose taking a backup of the emails being purged as a security measure
for the purging process but not as an easy retrieval spot.  The proposal is
that if someone hasn't printed one they'll pay to get it back.

Hope this helps.

Geraldine