The Records Management and IT department at our company have recently
received approval to develop a process for archiving legacy data from
various legacy systems.  During the past 5 years, we have acquired or
converted several mainframe applications and only recently converted to SAP.

As a beginning process, we wanted to do a survey or questionnaire to gather
as much information prior to interviewing the various business users.  We
are trying to present a quality, concise and easy to answer survey that
shows we have done our homework.

Would anyone be willing to share their electronic records survey form with
me?
I have begun with the one in David Stephens & Rod Wallace's Electronic
Records Retention: An Introduction.

Thanks.
DeBe R. Wantzloeben, CRM
Records & Information Management Services
Phone:  (210) 592-4706   Fax:  210-592-2312