From:   Venables, Brigid [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Thursday, March 30, 2000 2:26 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Is there a list of all file extensions for DOS/Windows files
avai lable?

 Hello -

I'm new to the list.  My name's Brigid and I work in the Records
Managment
Unit at WorkCover Corporation in South Australia.
I am currently working as part of a team, trying to introduce the
Corporation to the idea of Electronic Records Management, and set up an
electronic records management system.
I'd be really grateful if anyone could help me with this one.
Is there a list of file extensions for DOS/Windows files available?

Cheers,
Brigid x
Records Officer (TRIM Support)
Ph: (08) 8233 2316
"Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes."

********
This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may
contain
information that is protected by legislated confidentiality and/or is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you are
prohibited
from disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail. Any opinion
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be that of the WorkCover
Corporation of South Australia. Although precautions have been taken,
the
sender cannot warrant that this e-mail or any files transmitted with it
are
free of viruses or any other defect.
immediately by return e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any
copies.
********