The Sunday Times reports that the National Archives Fire that occurred
February 29th has been labeled an arson.  The fire happened at the
Washington National Records Center in Suitland, Md. which stores more than
3.7 million cubic feet of records.  The bulk of the damaged records were
inactive files of deceased war veterans, records from the Bureau of Indian
Affairs, Labor Department's hour and wage division, Patent and Trademark
office, and District of Columbia government offices.  Seems that now Records
Manager have to watch out for conspiracies, plots, schemes and various types
of intrigue.  I keep telling my kids what I do is important!