                From:   Yvonne Brooks [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
                Sent:   Thursday, March 30, 2000 11:51 AM
                To:     [log in to unmask]
                Subject:        Introduction

                Hello List,

                My name is Yvonne Brooks and I'm owner and SME of Brooks
Office SolutionS, a
                training and consultant company in southern New Jersey, US.
We specialize in
                software training for end-users and office solutions.

                I'm currently doing research for a skills assessment project
on records
                management. I've gathered a lot of info, but haven't been
successful in
                locating the latest Simplified Filing Standards by ARMA.
Help!

                Do you use the SFS in your RM systems?  I welcome any
suggestions or
                comments you'd like to share.

                Thanx.

                Yours in training,