From: DOTSON, DEBORAH (SBC-MSI) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RM Program Alignment-CIO/other

I am researching what companies presently are reporting to/are
considering,
re-alignment of their RM Program to Information Technology Depts
reporting
to the Chief Information Officer.  Also, if your RM program is
reporting to
another business unit that provides a strategic alignment for the RM
organization, please provide that as well.

DEB DOTSON, Certified Records Manager
SR. CONSULTANT-DOCUMENT/RECORDS  & INFORMATION MGMT
SBC Management Services, Inc.
1010 Pine, 17-W-02
St. Louis, MO  63101-2501
ph: (314) 340-0768
fax:(314) 247-5290

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Replying to messages will send your response to the list
Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable