The Central Missouri, Greater Kansas City and St. Louis ARMA chapters
present the 10th Heartland Records Management and Information
Management
Seminar at the Lake of the Ozarks, on May 17-19, 2000.

For copy of the seminar brochure or additional information about the
seminar
contact John Larkin at 573-882-1449 or [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The seminar starts with two workshops on the 17th.

        Digital Signatures in the Electronic Workplace- by Linda
Manintosh,
ID Certify,

        Practitioner's Guide to Effective Records Management- Patricia
Jensen & Richard Smith,         Boeing.

On May 18th the following sessions will be presented:

Welcome- Values of ARMA Membership- Cheryl Pderson, ARMA International

Keynote- Managing Vendor Relationships for Win/Win- JoAnn
Constantini,m
Constantini & Assoc.

10:30 - Noon

Track One- Guidelines for Managing Electronic Records- Marry-Ellyn
Strauser,
Mo. Sec. Of State               Office.

Track Two- Developing A records Management Strategic Plan- Patricia
Jensen &
Richard Smith,          Boeing.

Track Three- New Rules for RIMers- Brian Moriki- First Hawaiian Bank

1:30 - 3:00 PM

Track One- NARA's Records Management Initiative to Asst. Agencies in
Managing Their Records          in the New Millennium- Stephen Adams-
NARA

Track Two- What To Do While Waiting for the Electronic Solution- Frank
McGovern and Rachel             Van Wingen- Tower Software

Track Three-  Shoe Me the Money- David Steward-  Blackwell Sanders
Peper
Martin LLC

3:30 - 5:00 PM

Track One- I Love My Job, But These People Are Driving Me Crazy- JoAnn
Constantini-                    Constantini & Associates

Track Two- Data Warehousing- What Every Information Manager Should
Know-
Bart Williams-          MicroInnovations, Inc.

Track Three- I've Been Subpoenaed, Now What Do I Do?- Brian Moriki-
First
Hawaiian Bank

May 19 Sessions 9:00 - 10:30 AM

Track One- Converting Imaging Technology - Cindra Morgan- City of
Lenexa, KS

Track Two- Developing Records Management Training for Department-Level
Use-
Richard Smith           and Patricia Jensen-  Boeing.

Track Three- Value-Added Records Management- David Steward- Blackwell
Sanders Peper                   Martin LLC

Closing Session  11:00 AM- Noon

Motivating for the Millennium: Issues & Ideas for Your Work
Environment-
JoAnn Constantini- Constantini & Associates.

-----

Wayne Duncan, President
Central Missouri ARMA Chapter

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Replying to messages will send your response to the list
Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable