Joanna wrote:
"for the computer-intimidated, could you give steps needed to remove
cookies?"

Generally I turn off the monitor so my computer won't see me removing
the
cookies. After that it
is one bite at a time with a glass of milk <g> (preferably chocolate
chip or
Oreos)

If using IE5.0 go to Tools, Internet Options, Delete files (Temporary
Internet files), then click on settings, view files, then start
deleting the
leftover cookies like you would a regular file.

Also from the Tools Internet Options screen you can Clear History. I
keep
the number of days field to zero, and clear the history file at the end
of
the day.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc
Richmond, Virginia
Tel: 804-744-1247 extension 23
Fax: 804-744-4947
mailto:[log in to unmask]

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Replying to messages will send your response to the list
Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable