Ginny:

Just to reinforce what you are saying, which I agree with completely,
we
should also keep in mind that a lot of data entry work that we would
be
having done is not necessarily done in a production mode as would
straight
typing, or production data entry.  If we are entering new files in a
records
system, for example it is probably being done using an entry template
in the
system, time is required to read and digest the data being entered, and
mixture of alpha and numeric data is involved.  I'm not sure I would
really
go with any production figure until I knew more about the application
involved.

Thanks,

Gerry

Gerald L. Hegel