I am a student at WITS University in South Africa.  I need to prepare
research proposal for an MA.  In concept I want to investigate the 'new
age
requirements for record management' in order to serve an information
society.  I would like to demonstrate that records management is an
essential service in an information society.  In South Africa the
emphasis
is to a large extent focused on the heritage and education sector.
Training
in South Africa is almost non existent and will be adressed as well.

Any help on sources or your ideas of  an 'information society' as well
as
new age applications and requirements in other domains will be
appreciated.

Any comments or recommendations regarding my idea of what I would like
to do
are welcome.

Please respond to me off the list.

Annelie Nel

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Commercial advertisments are not allowed on this list
Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable