I have been saving listserv postings to Word files by subject.  I
thought I
would send Mercy my file on Vital Records including her memo which I
had just
added.  I saved her memo over the file, so it is all I have.  Would the
woman
who defined her vital records by the mission of her water company and
the man
who provided definitions and sample lists of Vital, Important, Useful
and
Non-record please consider reposting, if you have saved your postings?
Otherwise, is there anyone else archiving threads who caught this one
and would
send it to me offlist?

Sincerely sorry,
Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre
Records Analyst
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
California, USA

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Commercial advertisments are not allowed on this list
Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable