We have been using Paradox for our inactive storage database and it finally
crashed.  We exported the data into Access and are now going to do a little
engineering work to get it on a Sequel 7 server.  Has anyone had experience
with this type of migration.  We have about 500,000 lines of data with about
10 fields for each line that we search on.  Apparently sheer size is what
killed Paradox.  They are promising to look at a real document management
system next year and we may or may not try to convert again.  Thanks ---