I would like to get some feedback from anyone using third party
software
to manage their records centre holdings.  I am interested in records
centre specific software only. e.g. O'Neil, Records Centre Software
Inc., Extempore.

If you can provide me with your name and a contact number and would be
willing to share your experiences with the software, it would be
greatly
appreciated.

Please reply directly.

--
Rick Weinholdt
Regional Manager

204-983-8845

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those"

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Sender is responsible for obtaining clearance of copyrighted materials
Commands go to [log in to unmask]
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable