Just how long will that last on that technology? It seems that we are
always
having discussions on both listservs as to how long information will
last on
a particular piece of media, AND under what conditions are the best
for
storing a particular media type.
Well the following story I think will definitely answer some of those
questions. Don't thank me, thank Donna Luna for finding it.

ABCNEWS
Cobb: Baseball Was My Prison
Rare Interview With Cranky Sports Legend Surfaces
Associated Press
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/sports/DailyNews/tycobb000316.html

Also recently discovered
Boston Globe 3/15/00
Two unpublished Goethe poems discovered in Strasbourg library
http://www.boston.com/dailynews/075/world/Two_unpublished_Goethe_poems_d:.shtm

Associated Press 3/15/00
Houses passes exemption to open records law
http://flash.cleveland.com/cgi-bin/clv_nview.pl?/home1/wire/AP/Stream-Parsed/O

HIO_NEWS/o0257_AM_OH-XGR--Rdp

Kansas City Star 3/14/00
KC Police seize records from Land Trust  of Jackson County offices
http://www.kcstar.com/item/pages/home.pat,local/37744ea5.313,.html

Peter Kurilecz CRM, CA

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Sender is responsible for obtaining clearance of copyrighted materials
Commands go to [log in to unmask]
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable