Joint conference & vendor exhibits of the Canadian Library
Association
(CLA), the Association of Canadian Archivists (ACA) and ARMA - Region
8
(Canada) will be held in Edmonton from June 20-25.

Saw a flyer a few months ago with info on hotel rates but I can't find
it
at the moment.

Not sure if there is any info about this conference available on the
ARMA
website.  Also, perhaps if one of the ARMA Region 8 conference
organizers
is on this list, he/she could give us more details.

At 07:42 AM 06/03/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Good morning:
>
>A couple of months ago I recall an announcement about a Canadian RIM
>Conference/Seminar that I believe was to be held this summer in
Edmonton, I
>think. If anyone has any additional information please e-mail me at
>[log in to unmask]  Thanks.
>
>Paula Harris, CRM
>Records & Information Manager
>Van Waters & Rogers Inc.
>425-889-3446
>

>This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
>Replying to messages will send your response to the list
>Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
>Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
>Live help available at [log in to unmask]
>Archives are temporarily unavailable

Sheila Taylor, CRM
General Manager - Southern Ontario
CONDAR Consulting Inc.
6-295 Queen St. E.
Suite 436
Brampton, ON  L6W 4S6
Canada

phone (direct line) 905-702-8756
phone (toll free to the Ottawa head office)1-877-857-7111, ext. 21
fax 905-702-1063
e-mail [log in to unmask]

CONDAR - Closing the gaps in your Corporate Memory™

www.condar.ca