I was hoping that those of you who have implemented records management
software with barcoding in the past few years could share the costs of
implementation with me.  From what I've gathered in the past year or so
it looks like between 30,000 and 50, 000 US dollars.  Is this on
target?  If you could also let me know the number of records you track and the
size of your organization it would be a real help.  Please respond off
list and I'll provide a summary of the responses for those on the list
who may be interested.  Thanks for your help.

David F. Lowry
Albany County Hall of Records
250 South Pearl St.
Albany, NY 12202