I was hoping that those of you who have implemented records management software with barcoding in the past few years could share the costs of implementation with me.  From what I've gathered in the past year or so it looks like between 30,000 and 50, 000 US dollars.  Is this on target?  If you could also let me know the number of records you track and the size of your organization it would be a real help.  Please respond off list and I'll provide a summary of the responses for those on the list who may be interested.  Thanks for your help.

David F. Lowry
Albany County Hall of Records
250 South Pearl St.
Albany, NY 12202