The subcommittee dedicated to developing the international records
management standard has reached a milestone - a Committee Draft of the
standard has been developed and sent forward to ISO for balloting.

The text of the Committee Draft is available at ARMA International's web
site (www.arma.org) <http://www.arma.org)> .  Scroll about  way
down
the splash page and you will find a link titled, "Comments Due April
10
for Proposed International Records Management Standard"

The text of the standard is there, as well as an e-mail link to submit
comments and recommendations.  Due to some glitches in the ISO
distribution process, there is a short time frame for comments.  But,
your comments will be valuable for the subcommittee's next meeting.

In addition to finalizing the work on the high level standard, the
committee is also developing a technical report that will provide
additional information and some implementation considerations to
complement the high level standard.

Comments and/or questions can be directed to me at:  [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Diane Carlisle

Ordering publications from ARMA International is now easier than ever!
Check out the online Bookstore available through our home page at
www.arma.org <http://www.arma.org>

Diane K. Carlisle, CRM
Director of Professional Resources
ARMA International
4200 Somerset Drive; Ste. 215
Prairie Village, KS  66208

888-298-6781 (direct dial / toll free)
913-341-3742 (fax)

This message brought to you by the RECMGMT List
Replying to messages will send your response to the list
Commands go to [log in to unmask] -
Commands are set recmgmt mail, unsub, set recmgmt nomail, help
Live help available at [log in to unmask]
Archives are temporarily unavailable