NCLCA will hold its annual conference in Minneapolis October 4-6, 2000.
Information regarding the conference can be found on the website or from
the conference chair, Charlotte Short.

If you plan to attend, we are looking for volunteers to help with
registration, hospitality, entertainment, and moderators.  If you are
interested in helping, please let me know.

Also, proposals are still being accepted to present at the conference and
for the Brenda Phaeler Professional Development grant.  Guidelines for
both are on the website.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at the conference.

The NCLCA website is at http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/nclca/index.html

Charlotte Short                 NCLCA Vice President/President-elect
Learning Assistance
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  262.595.3334
900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    262.595.2716
Kenosha WI 53141-2000