From: Hunt, Stefanie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 8:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: list serve

I have stopped receiving messages also.  Is there a problem?  I was
away last week, so don't know when this started happening.

        Stefanie Hunt

* Stefanie H. Hunt                                   Towson University
* Assistant Director                                    8000 York Road
* Office of Developmental Education        Towson, MD 21252
* [log in to unmask]                                      410-830-4027