From: regina kekis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: tutor training

Is anyone familiar with the book Self-Evaluation Guides for Tutoring
Services:  Models for Assessing Learning Assistance Education PRograms
SusanClark-Thayer?
I am thinking of adding it to my collection but would like to hear some
input first
Dee Bost, Ed.D                  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Dir., ADVANCE/Academic Services Center  Phone:  (501) 279-4024
Harding University, Box 12235           Fax:      (501) 279-4217
Searcy, AR  72149-0001