Corrine,

This sounds excellent. I would very much like Atlantic Cape Community
College's information posted. Here is the information:
http://venus.atlantic.edu/smiller/tutor.htm
http://venus.atlantic.edu/smiller/lac.htm

Thanks,
Sandie Miller,
Director of Learning Assistance Centers & Support Services

At 11:46 AM 04/11/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I am in the process of designing and implementing a website for the Peer
Tutoring SIG.  Included on the site will be tutoring center and related links.

>For those that would like your tutoring centers listed on this site, could
you please email me the information (http address, name of college and
people to contact).

>Also if there are any tutoring links that you think would be helpful to
tutoring centers, please let me know.

>There will be a bulletin board on this website for tutor discussion.  The
idea is to have tutors talk to tutors about questions, problems, etc.  I
will post the website address when it is completed.

>Thanks for all your help,
>
>Corrine Johnson
>Tutor Supervisor
>Mesa State College
>Grand Junction, CO
>Co-Leader, Peer Tutoring SIG

"The illiterate of the year 2000 will not be the individual who cannot read
and write, but the one who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn."
                Alvin Toffler