Our Academic Standards Committee is considering offering
non-graduation/institutional credit for our remedial math and English
courses.  They want to know if any other 4 year public universities do this>
I know they do, but they want to know who!
Could you please e-mail me off-list if you give this type of credit and you
are a 4 year public university?
Thank you.  ([log in to unmask])
Meg Leake                                       e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Director                                                fax: (860)832-0191
The Learning Center                           snail:  1615 Stanley St.
Central Connecticut State University              New Britain, CT
(860) 832-1901                                                         06050