Please, include our center in your list.

The Learning Cooperative
University of Vermont
244 Commons, Living/Learning Center
Burlington, VT 05405

The cite is www.uvm.edu/~learnco
tel:  802-6564075

At 11:46 AM 4/11/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I am in the process of designing and implementing a website for the Peer
Tutoring SIG.  Included on the site will be tutoring center and related links.

>For those that would like your tutoring centers listed on this site, could
you please email me the information (http address, name of college and
people to contact).

>Also if there are any tutoring links that you think would be helpful to
tutoring centers, please let me know.

>There will be a bulletin board on this website for tutor discussion.  The
idea is to have tutors talk to tutors about questions, problems, etc.  I
will post the website address when it is completed.

>Thanks for all your help,
>
>Corrine Johnson
>Tutor Supervisor
>Mesa State College
>Grand Junction, CO
>Co-Leader, Peer Tutoring SIG

Susanna Nazarova
Tutor Coordinator
Learning Cooperative, 244 Commons, L/L Center
The University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405
656-4075