Lou Ann,

ou/subscribers to list can download our Free Demo and White Paper, 'Survey
Principles an Overview.' (Use Code/Id 199) @
<http://www.surveyssay.com>  The survey/assessment software is full
featured for conducting professional real time analysis surveys via
Email/web/diskettes/paper-scan. The software also has specific modules /
(i.e. Education, benchmarked questionnaires for unbiased surveys) /
templates for surveying/polling with anonymity options.You can use
accompanying templates or customize libraries (25+) of questions /
questionnaires. You can do unlimited surveys. Survey results are
automatically compiled / collated (Access Compatibility) and you can select
from a multitude of charts/graphs/management customizable reports for
comparisons/trends/benchmarking analysis-see demo.

*We have also compiled a brief management overview cost analysis of
electronic surveys vs paper. To obtain a Free Email copy (2 Pages)
mailto:[log in to unmask] with subject line "survey costs" without quotes.
Please feel free to c/c-extend this email to your staff/depts

At 01:43 PM 04/13/2000 -0400, Lou Ann Sears wrote:
>I am another subscriber who cannot read the attachment in the form in which
>it was sent.  Please convert it if possible or send me a hard copy of the
>surveys as well.
>Thanks!
>         Lou Ann Sears
>         University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
>         FOB 105
>         1150 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
>         Greensburg, PA 15601
>         FAX: 724-836-7493

Jim Henry, Ex Dir Strategic Alliances
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
JH&A  614.771.4805 / 888.859.8644 Voice  /  614.771.4806 Fax
<http://www.surveyssay.com>
'Advanced E Mail Solutions'  Free Trial Demos/WhitePapers Use code/id 110