I don't know if you can do this at your institution, but I always have a
party in the Tutoring Center on the last day of the semester, where we
close the Center to actual tutoring, bring in lots of food, and
encourage the tutors to invite anyone they want, including family,
friends, and favorite faculty & staff.  We "advertise" it to the faculty
& staff as a way to recognize the contributions the tutors have made to
our students throughout the year.  We also do a similar thing at the end
of fall semester, and tie it in with the Christmas holiday.

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/14 2:51 PM >>>
We have some great conscientious tutors.  I would like do to something
special at the end of the school year that acknowledges their efforts.
Plus, I'm planning for tutor training for next school year.  I would
like some ideas for interactive activities that illustrates an aspect
of
good teaching or addresses tutoring issues.