Dear Lrnassters
   One of my tutors has just completed  designing a computer program
for me.  Student data is entered in the database for each visit to the
tutoring center.  As he has designed it, at the touch of a button, info
on totals of student visits, total  number of students seen,  students
per course, students per tutor, students per department, and busiest
days of the week, are instantly available.
   It is very user friendly -- or I could not manage it.  If you are
interested in obtaining it for your own use, or have questions about it,
you can contact him at [log in to unmask]
   It has been an enormous timesaver for me.
Jane Keller
academic Resource Center
Lycoming College
Williamsport, PA 17701