Please add NHCTC at Manchester , Marion Knedler and Meg Hamm.  Our
addresses our [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From:   Corrine Johnson [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, April 11, 2000 1:47 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Tutoring SIG website

I am in the process of designing and implementing a website for the Peer
Tutoring SIG.  Included on the site will be tutoring center and related
links.

For those that would like your tutoring centers listed on this site, could
you please email me the information (http address, name of college and
people to contact).

Also if there are any tutoring links that you think would be helpful to
tutoring centers, please let me know.

There will be a bulletin board on this website for tutor discussion.  The
idea is to have tutors talk to tutors about questions, problems, etc.  I
will post the website address when it is completed.

Thanks for all your help,

Corrine Johnson
Tutor Supervisor
Mesa State College