From: Kim McDonald
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 04/17/2000 10:29 AM
Subject: Tutor Training Exercises

Hi!  Just wanted all of you to know that (to date), I haven't received
any messages that I could forward on to you.  Perhaps it's just too
early for people to be thinking about next fall already.

I will re-post this message at a future date and ask that any responses
be posted directly to the list.

Thank you!

Kim McDonald
Saginaw Valley State University