Frank Torres, my boss and the director of our Learning (tutoring) Resource
Center at California State Polytechnic University Pomona, needs you to help
him change the negative attitude of some professors on our campus towards
tutoring on a 4-year college campus (some of our professors believe that
tutoring is not a necessary service on a four-year college campus.) Frank
intends to give our university's professors a bibliography of articles and
books (with authors' names and dates of publication) which discuss or which
mention the importance of tutoring for college students.  He plans to
publish the list in our campus publication, Learning Resource Center
Newsletter.
If you know of any titles, especially if you yourself published an article
or book or even if you are not the author,  would you EMAIL me.  We would
like to publish your name as the contributor of the title/s in our
Newsletter, along with your position title.  We'll be very happy to send
you a copy of our Newsletter with your name listed as the contributor of
that information.
Sincerely,
Laura Topalian
Cal Poly Pomona
Learning Resource Center writing coordinator  .