1) Does your school offer developmental education courses on the web? (yes or
no)

If yes, list courses and enrollments (if you know them):

2) Is your school developing plans to offer developmental education courses
on the web? NO

If yes, list courses:

When are they projected to be on-line?

3) Is your school considering offering developmental education courses?  We do offer developmental courses, but not on line.  We might offer a Vocabulary Development course (READ 0360) at some time in the future, but in general we find that at-risk students requiring developmental education need the social/interpersonal reinforcement provided in a traditional classroom.