-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Richard Damashek
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 11:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Developmental Education Courses and the Web

I am doing some research to find out some information about web-based
developmental education courses. I would appreciate responses to the
following brief questions:

1) Does your school offer developmental education courses on the web? (yes
or
no)

If yes, list courses and enrollments (if you know them):

2) Is your school developing plans to offer developmental education courses
on the web?

If yes, list courses:

When are they projected to be on-line?

3) Is your school considering offering developmental education courses?

If yes, list them.

Thanks for your help. I'll report what I find out for all to see.

Richard Damashek
Director of Academic Support Programs
Calumet College of St. Joseph
Whiting, IN