Mariangela,

NADE is not certifying entire learning centers but is certifying components
that frequently are major services of learning centers.  Currently NADE is
certifying tutoring services, adjunct instruction programs (course-based
support services such as Supplemental Instruction or study groups), and
developmental coursework.  Hopefully, by the end of May, I will be
announcing the availability of information about the certification process
on the NADE webpage.  In the meantime, I will respond to any questions you
have about NADE Certification.

Georgine Materniak
Director
University of Pittsburgh
Learning Skills Center
311 William Pitt Union
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
(412) 648-7920

--On Thursday, April 27, 2000, 10:56 PM -0400 mariangela chandler
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:r