I made a mistake in question #3. I meant to ask: Is your school considering
offering developmental education courses on-line?

I am doing some research to find out some information about web-based
developmental education courses. I would appreciate responses to the
following brief questions:

1) Does your school offer developmental education courses on the web? (yes or
no)

If yes, list courses and enrollments (if you know them):

2) Is your school developing plans to offer developmental education courses
on the web?

If yes, list courses:

When are they projected to be on-line?

3) Is your school considering offering developmental education courses
on-line?

If yes, list them.

Thanks for your help. I'll report what I find out for all to see.