Marilyn Marshall wrote:

> At 11:04 AM 4/6/2000 -0400, you wrote:
> >I am doing some research to find out some information about web-based
> >developmental education courses. I would appreciate responses to the
> >following brief questions:
> >
> >1) Does your school offer developmental education courses on the web? (yes or
> >no)
> >YES AND NO

     WE OFFER A DISTANCE LEARNING TYPE OF PROGRAM.  THE STUDENTS USE INTERACTIVE
CDs
    FOR INSTRUCTION.  WE COMMUNICATE THROUGH EMAIL AND SOMETIMES BY TELEPHONE.

   ALL TESTS ARE TAKEN IN THE COLLEGE TESTING CENTER AT THE STUDENT'S CONNIVANCE.
  CURRENTLY THE WEB  IS TOO SLOW FOR INTERACTIVE INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAMS.  MOST
STUDENTS ALSO ARE NOT ABLE TO USE A TELEPHONE LINE FOR TWO HOURS AT A TIME.

> >If yes, list courses and enrollments (if you know them):
>     DEVELOPMENTAL MATH -- BOTH MATHEMATICS AND ALGEBRA

       COLLEGE READING AND STUDY SKILLS