Hi Lisa
I am interested in a copy of the questionnaire that you use with the students. Are you able to send it via e-mail or snail mail:
Regina Kekis
SUNY Institute of Technology Utica/Rome
P.O. Box 3050
Utica NY 13504
Thanks,
Regina

Lisa Kramme wrote:

All students on academic probation are supposed to meet with me (Dir. of
Academic Support Services).  During our meeting we discuss the reason(s) the
student believes he/she had a low enough gpa to warrant probationary status.
These reasons may include lack of studying, poor test taking, excessive
absences, etc.  The student then completes a questionnaire that helps me
determine what study skills this student may or may not have.  We then
complete a contract together, agreeing to meet concerning the deficiency
areas noted on the questionnaire.  The student is also supposed to spend
(minimal) time in our tutoring center every week.  I'm still trying to work
out the bugs on this system, and it only works as well as the student is
willing to follow through.
Lisa Kramme
Midland Lutheran College