I would like to follow up on Susan Deese-Roberts' invitation.  Two of the
sessions will be led by my faculty colleagues from the University of Minnesota
General College.  For those of you asking Qs on this list related to dev. ed.
courses in the sciences, I strongly recommend that you come hear Jay Hatch, one
of our panelists on an integrative approach to dev. ed.  For others who have
raised multiple Qs re: serving students with disabilities, come hear our panel
on Universal Design.

Jeanne Higbee

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/