Hi!  I am attaching the two surveys we do here. If you cannot receive
attachments, please email me separately & I will be glad to send via fax or
pasted in a message if necessary.  This form has been ussed for two years.  It
willprobably be revised next time  and or included with a wider survey about
all our educational offerings in  Library & Learning Services, so I wil be
interested in revisiting this question later next year.
Mary