The website for the Peer Tutoring SIG is now up and ready for your viewing pleasure.  I welcome all comments and/or suggestions so please feel free to browse around and let me know what you think of it.

Thanks to all the tutoring centers who wished to be included on this site.  I will probably be constantly updating this site, so if I don't have your center listed yet, it just means that I'm a little behind.  Don't forget to let all your tutors know about the Bulletin Board.  You do not need to be a member of CRLA or the Peer Tutoring SIG to use this discussion board.  If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me.

http://www2.mesastate.edu/enrollmentmanagement/sig.htm

Corrine Johnson
Co-Leader, Peer Tutoring SIG
Tutor Supervisor