I am in the process of designing and implementing a website for the Peer Tutoring SIG.  Included on the site will be tutoring center and related links.

For those that would like your tutoring centers listed on this site, could you please email me the information (http address, name of college and people to contact).

Also if there are any tutoring links that you think would be helpful to tutoring centers, please let me know.

There will be a bulletin board on this website for tutor discussion.  The idea is to have tutors talk to tutors about questions, problems, etc.  I will post the website address when it is completed.

Thanks for all your help,

Corrine Johnson
Tutor Supervisor
Mesa State College