We have just  added technology and learning support center references to the LSCHE web site. The earliest citation was in 1971; the latest in 2000. We could only find 15 that relate to technology and learning support centers in higher education.

Check out our findings at   http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/
under    Resources/ Technology/Technology & Learning Support Centers.

If you know of any that we have missed, please email me with as much of the citation that you can.

            Collegially................

[log in to unmask]        "...what we need at this point in human
Frank L Christ                   evolution is to learn what it takes to learn
Emeritus, CSULB              what we should learn -- and learn it."
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ    ... Aurelius Peccei, Pres/Club of Rome
LSC & WI Web site:    http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/