This is for all LRNASSTERS who have emailed me with a request for information or assistance.

 My mail program went berserk recently and sent all my Inbox messages into some mysterious and unknowable black hole. So, many of the messages that I would have answered are gone. Please accept my apology and get back to me if what you had originally emailed is still important to you.

BTW, here is what I have learned from this malfunction. Begin an answer to all requests immediately and save in draft mode for later reflection, emendations, etc.  Then even when  Inbox messages disappear, I will still be able to respond.

[log in to unmask]        "...what we need at this point in human
Frank L Christ                   evolution is to learn what it takes to learn
Emeritus, CSULB              what we should learn -- and learn it."
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ    ... Aurelius Peccei, Pres/Club of Rome
LSC & WI Web site:    http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/