From: Glenn Sanders [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 6:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Be Careful with Word Document Metadata and Adobe Acrobat

An integrity question:

I create a document in word or similar, and use Acrobat to convert it to
PDF. I send it to others who can read it but not edit it in any way with
Acrobat Reader.

The question is, if a recipient has Acrobat, can they then edit my PDF
document?

Thanks

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Sanders Information Management
27 Central Road Avalon NSW 2107 Australia
Phone 02 9918 7300, fax 02 9918 7301 mobile 0407 187 333
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~sanders
(The views expressed are my own and not those of any former or present
client)