Hi all

Please see the Boston ARMA website
http://www.armaboston.org/bain_litigation.html
to review Bain's checklist for responding to legal inquiries for documents
or testimony regarding our clients.  (Thanks Al Humphrey for putting this
up!)

I received quite a lot of individual requests for a copy of this and with
all the attachment viruses going around, I didn't want to spread anything.
Besides, noone will lose it now :)

Chris

Chris Bednar, CRM
North American Records Manager
BAIN & COMPANY, INC.

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.
If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and then destroy the message.  Opinions, conclusions,
business of Bain & Company shall be understood to be neither given
nor endorsed by the Company.  When addressed to Bain clients, any
information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions
in the governing client contract.