Ah, levels of certification.  I would agree that levels of certification
would be very helpful....IF and only IF our direction is upward and onward,
and that we're not extending certification for only partial knowledge of the
RIM area.  I'd love to see us extend certification to all of the content
management areas (imaging, workflow and electronic document management
techologies).

If "we" are concerned about being viewed as a bit obsolete, the surest way
for us to avoid that is to move toward additional certification in the
electronic world.  The surest way, however, for all of us to be viewed
solely as "paper custodians" would be to develop additional levels of
certification to the individual aspects of the current CRM exam (active
files management, retention scheduling, records centers, etc.)......

Doug Allen, CRM