To those people who asked to be copied on responses to the following
questions--

I didn't get any responses other than requests to be copied, so there is
nothing to pass on.  Sorry!

Robin Tew
Supervisor, Records Management
Pinellas County Schools

--Enjoying warm nights and gulf breezes in beautiful, sunny Florida!