The current issue of The Information Management Journal (April, 2000, p. 39)
has an article titled "Getting Published in the Journal: Author Guidelines."
Quite apropos for InfoPro, too, as both are ARMA publications.  As leader of
the local government ISG, I get calls from HQ prior to every publication,
requesting article submissions.  Believe me, there is not a high stack of
material backlogged for publication.  I would encourage anyone who has a
topic of interest to our profession and who has the time to write it down,
to get in touch with ARMA leadership or the Director of Communications at
ARMA.  Many of us in the records profession with additional areas of
responsibility, can't make achievement of the CRM tag a high priority in our
careers (as wonderful as that achievement might be!)  That doesn't mean we
don't have something to say.  By all means, publish!  CRM or not.

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk
229 Main Street, Nashua, NH  03060
Phone:  (603) 594-3388